Copyright © Woodland Quilts Brag Blog
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blast From The Past - UFO


Well, it is Tuesday. Almost halfway through the week. Hold on there, Quilters! You can make it!



Today I have a little unfinished project to show, just because it is so cute. I have a lot of people coming into the shop who give me unfinished projects hoping I will finish them, or projects from a late relative hoping I will know what to do with them. A lot of them get donated to charity, but there are a few that I keep back, hoping to finish some day, just like the original owner hoped!

This is an especially cute piece. Just a little bit of a crazy quilt, but I just love it because of the vintage fabric. So sweet!

So, have a good Tuesday, everyone! And if you have a great unfinished project, vintage or otherwise, feel free to take a pic and email it to us so we can show it on the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear from our readers!