Copyright © Woodland Quilts Brag Blog
Design by Dzignine
Monday, February 16, 2009

Great New Patterns - Available Now!

Good Monday morning to everyone!
I am sure you are all grumbling at me now, but I still think it is a good day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and that you are ticking one more "winter" holiday off your list as we continue the countdown to spring. Will it ever get here?
Today I have some scans of two new patterns we just received here in the shop. Both have a vintage feel to them that I just love! The first is a great new vintage apron pattern, called "Cook's Cover-up". It looks easy and super sweet. I think I will have to get one started right now!
And to embellish it, or your next baby quilt, try one of the sweet baby animal transfers from our second featured item. I love these, especially the litte deer. So precious.
These are available right now in our shop, and very soon in our online store. Come in soon and check them out. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear from our readers!