Copyright © Woodland Quilts Brag Blog
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Take A Break And Breathe!

The other day I was quilting on the HQ16, our long arm quilting machine, - and I hit a snag. Several snags, in fact. Within 15 minutes my thread had broken, my bobbin ran out, and I had a wrinkle I had to take out. I thought to myself "This is enough to drive me to drink!" and I looked up. And this is what I saw :

There, right outside the shop, was a Korbel Brandy truck. I laughed and laughed, took a picture, and went back to work. The rest of the quilting went like a breeze. I just needed a breather, not liquid refreshement!!!! My friend Kim always says that the best advice she can give a quilter, and I take it to heart, is: "Breathe!!!!!"
It's funny how sometimes we forget!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear from our readers!