Copyright © Woodland Quilts Brag Blog
Design by Dzignine
Friday, February 27, 2009

A Few Students, A Few Brags

Happy Friday morning to everyone! I hope everyone is energized by the thought of the weekend coming up quickly. I know I am!
Today we have a few brags for you, which will be followed by a second round tomorrow. So, if you were expecting to see your picture here and it isn't here, check back tomorrow and it will be posted.
Our first picture of the day is Jeannie, one of our Beginning Quilters. Here she is machine quiliting her very first quilt. Way to go, Jeannie!
And here we have another student, Cathy, who agreed to model our brand new Cook's Cover up Apron. This pattern was featured recently on the blog as a new pattern in our shop, so I thought I would whip up an example apron for everyone to see how it looked! That and...I couldn't keep my hands off the pattern....
Thanks, Cathy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear from our readers!